I have always been excited to let Vijana FM readers know about the annual NUHA Blogging Prize. This is a competition that aims provide a digital platform;
“to debate issues of education and to provide an opportunity for authors to be published and to develop their self-confidence.” (Read more here)
The prize offers an excellent opportunity to exercise media skills. Considering that over 17 million Tanzanians are online, I believe these skills will be highly sought in future Eastern African economies.
- Prize is up to US$ 250
- For those born between 2002 and 2007
- You blog about what you see in these photos
- Prize is up to US$ 1000
- For those born between 1998 and 2001
- You blog about these quotes
- Prize is up to US$ 2500
- For those born before 1998
- You blog about these topics
Deadline is midnight Sunday 17th October! Check out individual sections for submission guidelines.