Thank you for stopping by our website. Here are two notes on privacy and content.
On your privacy: To date, our content has been open to anyone that visits this platform. We do not ask people to sign up, and so we do not have access to your name or email as a result of you seeing content here.
We prompt you for a name and email when you comment on content, but you do not have to verify comments via email as a result.
We do monitor which devices visit our website and the paths users pursue around the website, but this information is anonymous.
On our content, we like sharing. And to us, sharing implies acknowledgement. Our content is either original (by our studio crew) or sourced. If you would like to use any content on this website, please consider the following:
- All content on this website is free.
- If using original Vijana FM content, please source using hyperlinks.
- If using content embedded from a non-Vijana FM source, please note original source.
- “Sourcing” to us means noting at least two of the following and linking the words back to the original piece:
- Name of website (eg: Vijana FM, BBC, Wavuti, etc.)
- Name of author
- Title of article
- Date of article
Vijana FM uses an Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International Creative Commons Licence. For further queries about this license or the terms above, please contact us.